Wednesday, November 10, 2010

jia you.. :')

Now you guys probably think that the Jia You is for SPM
aiya but it's not laaa..
like usual..
I'm like crying again..

It's like this..
my friend is sad..
err ya my friend and not me..

I feel sad too of course..
Tell me you never feel sad for your friend and I'll kick you on your face like for 700 times.
It's not that I'm too bored and I have nothing to do so i just join the emo-ness or what.
I'm not that LAME okay
For those who love their friends will UNDERSTAND how I feel right now.
I cry because I know he's sad
but I don't know what can I do for him..
All in a sudden I feel like I'm really useless.
I'm like so so not helpful..
There's nothing I can do..
The only thing I know is CRY (like it helps).
Something I really wish that I could slap myself so that I could be stronger than this to help him go on..

All we left is TWO days..
Like what can I do?
It's already too late to help..
and even if I do something to change things..
It probably won't change either..

Now,
the only thing I'd wished for is that
He could strongly go through all the sadness.
and let everything vanish after these two days..
Of course it's hard..
I've tried the same thing for MONTHS..
but the feeling is still there, it's never gone..
so i guess this is what he's facing too.
JIA YOU buddy!
I know you can..
and I'll be there to support you forever :')

No comments:

Post a Comment