Thursday, October 28, 2010

KK!!!! =)


I'm so HAPPY..
Daddy let me come back by plane because I'm alone :p



SEE this!!
I was like so SAKAI..
So, there's no more human who stands in the middle and show you what to do?
everything's is in this SMALL SCREEN :D
Not only this..
It even shows interesting places all over the country
But,
unfortunately I don't even feel like watching it because it's like soooo BORING =.=



Ignore my maybe SWOLLEN eyes..
I know they looked UGLY =.=





And this actually looks like a 300 years old PHOTO =.=




See the guy in RED?
He's a MONK..
And he's my daddy's step brother..
Which means he's my step uncle? :D
and i knew this only TODAY =.=


This is so NOT GOOD..
because I need to carry a HEAVY baggage and WALK a LONG WAY to the plane =.=
and it's like so TIRING..
They cannot just park the plane NEARER meh!! haiyo =.=


Next up,
Brother's Birthday!!!!! :)
Happy birthday to my beloved brother!! CODY O O!!! :)
*loves*


No comments:

Post a Comment